lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

2 No son todas las canciones





"I kinda always knew I´d end up your ex-girlfriend
I hope I hold a special place with the rest of them
And you know it makes me sick to be on that list
But I should have thought of that before we kissed"


"Your wildness scares me
So does your freedom
You say you can´t stand the restrictions
I find myself trying to change you
If you were meant to be my lover I wouldn´t have to

And I feel so mean, I feel in between
´Cause I´m about to give you away"


"You know that type of shit just don`t work on me
Whistlin', trying to flirt with me
Don`t take it personally
Cause we were never in love

It doesn`t really matter, who you say you are
Sing it out the windows, of your car
Find another girl across the bar
Cause L-O-V-E's not what this was"




"Music's up
Listen hot stuff
I'm in love
With this song
So just hush
Baby shut up
Heard enough

Stop ta-ta-talking that
Blah blah blah
Think you'll be getting this
Nah nah nah
Not in the back of my
Car-ar-ar
If you keep talking that
Blah blah blah blah blah

You be delaying, you always sayin' some shit
You say I'm playin' I'm never layin this di...
Sayin blah blah blah cause I don't care who you are
In this bar it only matters who I am"

1 comentario:

  1. Where will you go
    I'm going where the cold wind blows
    in the pines,in the pines
    where the sun don't ever shine
    I would shiver the whole night through

    ResponderEliminar